Your cart is currently empty.
Reliable and Safe Protection from Lightning, Surges, and Spikes
Be it a lightning strike that destroys a home entertainment center or consistently fluctuating power that degrades the performance and shortens the life of your electronics, surges, lightning, and other power disturbances can have a devastating impact on the valuable electronics you rely on every day. From APC by Schneider Electric, the PE6U2 offers guaranteed surge protection. Connect and protect up to six electronics, and conveniently charge your mobile devices via two additional USB ports. Installation is convenient with a right-angle plug.
At a Glance:
- Protect your devices from surges and spikes
- Full warranty and ,50,000 Equipment Protection Policy
- 6 surge protected outlets
- Conveniently charge your mobile devices via 2 USB charging ports
- Protection Working LED illuminates to show connected equipment is protected
- APC PE6U2 SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Surge Protector with 2 USB Charging Ports
Reliable Power Protection
As one of the world's largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability.
The PE6U2 uses state-of-the-art circuitry to protect sensitive electronic equipment from dangerous power surges and multiple surge events--even lightning. Its six outlets and two USB charging ports allow you to simultaneously charge multiple devices while keeping them protected during the process.
Convenient USB charging at Home or in the Office
The APC PE6U2 has two USB charging ports. Conveniently charge smartphones, tablets, cameras, and any other USB-enabled devices.
Ensures Maximum Audio/Video Performance
The noise filter of the PE6U2 surge protector/charger reduces Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) to block line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lock-ups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
Safety-Agency Approved Protector with Lifetime Warranty
The PE6U2 has been tested and approved to work safely by a third-party Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The APC PE6U2 surge protector/charger features a Building Wiring Fault LED to warn you of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit. The Protection Working LED illuminates when the PE6U2 is switched on and supplying conditioned utility power to the outlet. If your SurgeArrest PE6U2 has been damaged by a heavy lightning strike or power line surge, APC will replace it free of charge.
- Helps you ensure that your components perform at peak levels
- 6 x AC Power receptacles to protect your equipment from transient surges
- Protect your sensitive devices with 1080 J energy rating
- Easily connect to a wall outlet with 9.8 ft cord