Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools-Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave-this layer-2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance, robust feature support, and value with flexible programmability for future applications.
The Aruba 2540 Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. PoE+ models deliver power across all access ports for wireless APs, security cameras, and IoT devices.
The 2540 has wire-speed backhaul bandwidth capacity with built-in 10 GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6 and includes a limited lifetime warranty with no software licensing required.
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized