Your cart is currently empty.
ASUS Prime Z390-P LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z390 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 Gen2
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and ASUS OptiMem II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with SafeSlot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Dressed in professional attire, the Prime Z390 series caters to daily users and content creators with well-rounded specs and features. Combining the benefits of the latest processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, Prime Z390 provides a wealth of options for performance tuning via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune it your way
Prime Z390 simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.
Cool and Reliable
Prime Z390-P is designed for builders who want essential ASUS reliability and performance. More CPU cores create power-delivery challenges, so Prime Z390-P has extra power phases and comprehensive cooling features for optimal performance.
Cooler by design
Prime Z390-P features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU and CPU-intensive tasks.
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-temperature and over-current.
ASUS Lighting Control
Brighten up your build
With 5050 RGB strips connected to the RGB header, you can create your own stunning multicolor lighting displays with static, blinking, fading, and strobing effects.
Upgrade to unrivalled audio
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
- Compatible Intel Core i7 processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance, even for the toughest tasks and intensive games
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- Supported 10 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard