Your cart is currently empty.
Intel® Z490 (LGA 1200) micro ATX motherboard with dual M.2, 9 DrMos power stages, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, SATA 6 Gbps, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A® and Type-C®
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ® and Type-C® support
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z490 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z490 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z490 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads
Two massive VRM heatsinks with underneath thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z490 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. A Z490 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of 10th Generation Intel Core processors, Prime Z490 is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core count CPUs.
Proprietary connectors augment the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. The 8-pin connector features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime Z490 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Separates analog/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
- Compatible Pentium Gold processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec