Buffalo's TeraStation 5410DN is a four-drive desktop high performing Network Attached Storage solution with NAS-grade hard drives included; ideal for Large business files, graphics, video (Auto CAD, etc.), cloud integration, iSCSI virtualization target. (VMware Certified)
Users can easily share and safeguard data with reliability and RAID data protection, while the powerful quad-core Annapurna processor provides high performance operation. For professionals looking to speed up their transfer rates, this device comes with a native 10GbE port and brings you faster than ever experience.
All units pass severe burn-in testing with NAS-grade hard drives included, ensuring comparability and reliability with 3-year warranty with 24/7 North American Based Support.
More from the Manufacturer
- 16 TB - 4 Drive bays, Total usable capacity dependent on RAID configuration
- Business-level server/PC backup & data recovery software bundled
- Integrated cloud backup with Amazon S3, Dropbox, Dropbox Business, Microsoft Azure and OneDrive
- Hybrid Cloud Backup/ Private Cloud/ iSCSI backup target (VMware certified)
- Native 10GbE port/ 4GB ECC memory/ Metal chassis/ Internal power/ LCD
- Made in Japan - TAA compliant
- Limited time offer - Register on manufacturer website within 30 days for complementary Next Business Day Warranty Services
- 3-year warranty with 24/7 North American Based Support
- Pre-tested NAS-grade hard drives included - with RAID pre-configured
- High Performance Scalable Storage Solution