Your cart is currently empty.
The PDU81001 supports inputs between 100-120V and includes eight (8) NEMA 5-15R outlets. Other features include a rack mount design (1U), built-in web interface (RJ-45 ethernet connection), interactive digital display and power event notifications. The CyberPower PDU81001 is protected by a three-year limited warranty.
- Provides active metering of each outlet, each circuit and PDU as a whole
- Allows for local and remote on/off switching control of individual outlets
- Provides immediate alerts about power events via email, SMS or SNMP traps
- Connects to your LAN/WAN via standard RJ45 Ethernet connection
- Includes 3-year limited warranty
- Automatic event notifications: provide immediate updates about power events via email, SMS text, or SNMP Traps.
- Remote and local monitoring: enables offsite and onsite tracking of PDU vitals; provides outlet control for individual and networked clients.
- Input Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P, outlets: 8 NEMA 5-15R, input voltage: 100-120 V, Amps: 15A (Derated to 12A)
- Provides outlet-level power monitoring and individual outlet control for connected equipment.