A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR700LCDRM1U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR700LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR700LCDRM1U comes with a three-year warranty and a ,300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- 700 VA load capacity provides sufficient backup during power failures
- Prevent critical data loss by staying powered during a blackout with up to 400 W load capacity
- Up to 3 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 3 minute at full load