The DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of D-Link Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The series complies with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configurations ensure your network remains protected after the upgrade from IPv4 to IPv61. By offering multiple management options, the DGS-1210 series allows quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless function upgrades. Targeting small and mediumsized businesses, the DGS-1210 Web Smart Switches provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership.
The new DGS-1210-28P is a PoE Web Smart Switch that provides 24 10/100/1000 Base-T PoE ports with 4 Gigabit SFP ports. In addition to IEEE 802.3af compliance, ports 1-4 provide up to 30 watts of power output following IEEE 802.3at. The design allows more flexibility in power allocation for a variety of powered devices with affordable installation costs.
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet