Your cart is currently empty.
The D-link 5-port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1005G) is part of a new series of Green devices using D-Link Green technology. Created with the Small or Home Office (SOHO) user in mind, the DGS-1005G saves energy while reducing heat output, providing you a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. Combined with an efficient power adapter that is EnergyStar level V qualified, minimized the use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant) in the device and enclosed in recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet