The GO-SW-5E/GO-SW-8E 5-Port and 8-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch is part of D-Link's new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link's Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.Conserves Energy
The GO-SW-5E/GO-SW-8E 5-Port and 8-Port 10/100 Desktop Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.Environmentally Friendly
The GO-SW-5E/GO-SW-8E five and eight port 10/100 Desktop Switch was designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level V, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials, and uses recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet