Your cart is currently empty.
Intel H370 Ultra Durable motherboard USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C & Type-A, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Dual M.2, 7 colors RGB LED strips support, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Smart Fan5, CEC 2019, DualBIOS™, Anti-Sulfur Resistor
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ andType-A
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Soar Free With WIFI
Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit
The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANEThe H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™:
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 Gen2 support and faster charging capabilities. Powered by the Intel® controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C™.
Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps .With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Micro ATX desktop motherboard