Your cart is currently empty.
Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z24i G2 24-inch Display. This virtually seamless WUXGA display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connections.
Streamline productivity with screens for every project
Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1900 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 24" diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Quality from the start
We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it's a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP's most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
Big ideas for small spaces
Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
- Connect easily with ports that include a two-port USB 3.0 hub and VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ connections tested for use with legacy, current, and future HP Workstations.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height, and swivel settings. Use pivot rotation to conveniently customize portrait or landscape views on multiple displays.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen display that is ENERGY STAR® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEAT® Gold registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
- Experience supreme quality HD content with Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphic Array
- 5 ms GTG response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- Aspect ratio of 16:10 delivers a viewing area that works well for home and office
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 300 cd/m² brightness levels
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance