Superior NVMe speeds, ultimate flexibility
Kingston's KC2500 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,900MB/s , KC2500 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstations, and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB-2TB to meet your system's needs. KC2500 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using XTS-AES 256 bit Hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. KC2500 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- With a capacity of 250 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 3500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 1200 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer