Your cart is currently empty.
- New USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- Included USB 3.0 adapter works with PC or Mac®
- Bus powered for mobile workflows
- Drop-, crush- and rain-resistant for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton
The LaCie Rugged ® USB-C portable drive marries rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C. The result is a vault for your data that's compatible with next-gen computers like the Apple Macbook, as well as USB computers.
Featuring the market's highest storage capacity for its size, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough space to store your digital present- and future. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom ® library.
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorized access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions-from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an airplane cargo hold.
Armor for Your Data
- Drop resistance: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Water resistance: rain
- Unauthorized access resistance: encryption available
- 2-year limited warranty
- With 4 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- Small and thin USB Type C interface works with the thinnest devices