Your cart is currently empty.
Five-port gigabit switch accelerates your performance and productivity when you send large files to network servers, drives and printers. Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps minimizes transfer times and interference while streaming high-bandwidth files. Plug-and-play technology instantly extends your office network with a quick, easy installation. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize the speed for each connected device. The auto power-down feature disables unused ports to maximize its efficiency.
- Create your own LAN and connect your PC, laptop, printer and other peripherals with the help of 5 ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet