Your cart is currently empty.
Enhanced Scalability and Network Convergence for Growing Businesses
The ProSafe Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch family is unique in delivering the scalability, reliability, and performance growing small and medium-sized businesses need in an affordable and easy-to-manage package. The NETGEAR's Second Generation of these Stackable Smart Switches consists of 4 models in 28/52-port configuration with or without PoE option. They come with more port density and a total of 6 SFP ports for fiber connectivity. Among them, 2 are shared, and the other 4 are dedicated for either stacking or uplinks. This new generation of Stackable Smart Switches offers more flexibility and scalability that will make it easier and non-interruptive for growing businesses to expand their network capacity.
- Features 46 networking ports to establish large network
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- With PoE+ Port, transfer data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet