Your cart is currently empty.
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of reliable and high performance networks that are SMB budget aware. With the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, SMB networks need to extend beyond simple reliability to performance and security. The NETGEAR S350 Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch series is tailored to these essential network needs of your business; delivering unprecedented non-blocking Gigabit bandwidth and solid network security at an affordable cost.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro S350 series consists of five switch models, including 8-, 24- and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 8-, and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ switches with 2 or 4 SFP ports for fiber uplinks, offering powerful Layer 2 features, enhanced performance and ease of use. They are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Advanced features such as L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists (ACLs), Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) will ensure a high-speed and highly secured network environment for your business.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Useful for the multi-tenant unit and multi-business unit with Layer 4 traffic classifiers and bandwidth limit
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit