This DisplayPort cable provides a secure connection between your DisplayPort equipped devices and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual-link DVI. The DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4K x 2K (4096 x 2160, 60Hz) with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6Gbps, as well as optional audio support. The cable also supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors. The 10-foot cable is DisplayPort (VESA) certified to support DP 1.2 specifications and ensure a high-quality, reliable connection for all of your DisplayPort devices. The DISPLPORT10L is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
- Support for High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6Gbps
- DisplayPort (VESA) certified
- High-resolution support up to 4K x 2K