Your cart is currently empty.
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI E serial card is easy to integrate into mixed environments. The card comes pre-configured with low-profile brackets and includes optional full-profile brackets, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor. This card is a direct replacement for PEX4S952LP.Experience Optimal Technology
- This PCIe to serial adapter supports the following features:
- Compatible with industry-standard 16950 UART
- Supports max baud rate of up-to 921.6Kbps
- Provides 5/12V power output on Pin 9 when external power is connected
- 256-byte depth FIFO cache per transmitter and receiver
- Supports 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 data bits (one per port)
- Asix AX99100 chipset
PCI Express 1.1 compliantThe Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
PEX4S03LP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.