Your cart is currently empty.
Create a powerful and flexible workstation with this Thunderbolt™ 3 dock. With dedicated dual video output, you can connect your Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook Pro or Windows® laptop to two 4K monitors, through a single Thunderbolt 3 cable. Connect your peripherals with two USB 3.0 ports, and power and charge your laptop with 85W Power Delivery.
The speed and flexibility you need
Great for editing 4K video or other Ultra HD tasks, this Thunderbolt 3 docking station supports 40Gbps speeds and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two monitors. Run resource-demanding applications on two displays without draining system resources.
Enjoy ultimate flexibility in setting up your workstation, with monitor options including DisplayPort (DP), HDMI and VGA. The dock offers many dedicated dual-video options:
- 2x DisplayPort (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x DisplayPort + 1 HDMI (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x VGA (1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz) + 1x DisplayPort (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
- 1x VGA (1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz) + 1x HDMI (4096 x 2160p @ 60Hz)
One power source with 85W charging
Through a single 120W power adapter, the Thunderbolt 3 docking station simultaneously powers and charges your laptop and your attached peripherals while it's docked. It provides up to 85W of charging power through Power Delivery.
The ports you need most
Harness the reliability and speed of a wired network connection with the Gigabit Ethernet port (supporting PXE Boot and Wake-on-LAN). Connect your USB devices with two USB 3.0 Type-A ports.
The TB3DK2DHV is fully Thunderbolt 3 Certified, and backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Easily create a powerful dual UHD 4K workstation for your Thunderbolt 3 laptop - Mac or Windows
- Easy to set up and ready to go with no driver installation or extra adapters required
- Dedicated dual video output with flexible monitor options - Dual DP or DP + HDMI or DP + VGA or HDMI + VGA
- Power and charge your laptop and power your peripherals at the same time with 85W Power Delivery
- Connect your USB devices with two USB 3.0 (Type A) ports
- Connect to a wired network with the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port