Your cart is currently empty.
Through 100W Power Delivery 3.0, the USB Type-C™ multiport adapter powers itself as well as your laptop and any attached peripherals, with up to 85W laptop charging when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you unplug the power adapter to switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).Connect to Dual HDMI Monitors with Flexible Resolution Options
The USB-C HDMI multiport adapter extends your laptop screen to dual HDMI displays. Using the DP Alt Mode switch, you can choose between higher display resolution or faster USB speed to meet your needs, for desktop or portable use. Choose between: dual 4K30 (or single 4K60) resolution with USB 2.0 speed, or dual 1080p (or single 4K30) resolution with USB 3.0 speed.
The maximum Ethernet speed is 1000 Mbps in USB 3.0 mode, and 100 Mbps in USB 2.0 mode.Connect USB Devices
The USB-C display adapter gives you two USB-A ports (one USB 3.0/USB 2.0 port, and one USB 2.0) to connect your mouse, keyboard or other peripherals.Reliable Network Connectivity
The GbE port ensures reliable wired network access. A 1 m USB-C cable is included for greater flexibility.
DK30C2HAGPD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop's USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP Alt Mode.
- Create a premium Windows® based workstation with configurable dual 1080p or 4K 30Hz HDMI monitors
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet network access and 2 USB-A ports for all your essential connections
- 100W PD 3.0 pass through with up to 85W for laptop charging
- Includes an extended detached host cable of 1 m (39.4") for a wide range of desktop set-ups
- Multi-stream transport technology (MST) supports driverless displays