Your cart is currently empty.
This 4-Port 4K HDMI splitter connects your HDMI video source to four HDMI displays at the same time, without distorting or degrading your video signal. For dependable performance, the splitter features a durable metal housing that provides passive cooling.
True 4K at 60Hz and HDR
With transmission bandwidth up to 18Gbps, this HDMI splitter is fully compatible with your HDMI 2.0 equipment, supporting UHD resolutions up to 4096x2160 (4K) at 60Hz. For smooth video and color transitions, the splitter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, so every pixel gets its own unique color.
The splitter also supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging, offering a greater luminosity than standard digital imaging.
The 4-way HDMI splitter supports HDCP 2.2 and is backward compatible with 4K 30Hz and 1080p displays. This ensures that it will work with almost any HDMI source, or destination device such as computers, Blu-ray players, monitors, TVs and projectors. Perfect for digital signage applications, where equipment may vary throughout your site.
For hassle-free setup, the 1x4 HDMI splitter offers easy plug-and-play installation. The splitter also saves you setup time by automatically passing EDID between your video source and the display attached to port 1, ensuring settings like native resolution and refresh rate are configured properly.
ST124HD202 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Astonishing picture quality with support for 4K 60Hz and HDR
- Wide device compatibility with support for HDCP 2.2, backward compatible with virtually any HDMI device
- Hassle-free setup with support for EDID emulation and plug-and-play installation
- 4:4:4 chroma subsampling even at 4K 60Hz with bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Support for 7.1 surround sound audio including Dolby® True HD and DTS HD Master Audio