Your cart is currently empty.
Backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (11/54Mbps), this WiFi N adapter offers a versatile wireless networking solution with support for standard and advanced security options such as WEP, WPA and WPA2, along with wireless Quality of Service (QoS) support and quick and easy setup through WPS.
This easy-to-install PCI Express 2.0 card is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support, making for an excellent wireless upgrade or first-time setup option.
- Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc network modes support
- Support for WMM/WMM-PS Quality of Service (QoS)
- Supported security features: WEP (64-128-bit), WPA, WPA2, WPS
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards for up to 11/54Mbps connections respectively with Wireless-B and Wireless-G networks
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard, with support for up to 300Mbps of wireless data bandwidth
- 2 Transmitter/2 Receiver (2x2:2) antenna configuration