Your cart is currently empty.
The SV431USB 4 Port rack mountable VGA USB KVM Switch with Hub offers simple control of up to four computers from a single monitor/display and USB peripheral set (keyboard, mouse).
The USB KVM switch features an integrated 4 port USB hub, allowing you to share connected USB peripherals between the four controlled PC/Mac computers as though the devices were connected directly.
Offering convenient placement and installation options, the KVM switch features a 1U rack-mountable form factor and rear port connection to master and slave computers, allowing you to make the necessary device connections without disrupting your workspace.
A cross-platform solution, the KVM switch supports high resolution applications at up to 1920x1440 and provides a smooth operating experience when controlling mixed (Windows/Mac OS/Linux) environments.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing
- OS independent - No driver or software installation required
- High 1920x1440 resolution capability
- Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
- Front panel push-buttons for quick and easy switching
- Supports hot-plug and disconnect - computers can be added or removed without the need to reboot other connected systems