Here's a must-have accessory if you have a USB-C™ equipped computer but need more USB-A ports. This portable USB 3.0 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered. Keep using your current peripherals and devices If you're looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting your computer's USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1). Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals. Add USB ports, virtually anywhere you go With its compact and lightweight design, this USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connectivity almost anywhere you need to. Plus, with a small-footprint design the 4-port hub takes up minimal desk space when connected in your work area. Bus-powered design makes travel more convenient����� This versatile USB-C hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn't need an external power adapter. Add four USB 3.0 ports in seconds This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds. The HB30C4AB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging
- Universal, multi-platform compatible, with fast and easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Built-in USB Type-C cable for less clutter
- USB bus-powered for use with the most common devices, with no external power required for most use cases
- A small-footprint design that's lightweight and compact, for maximum portability
- A cost-effective way to add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C port