This USB-C™ to DVI adapter lets you output DVI video from a USB Type-C™ device such as your MacBook, Chromebook™, Dell XPS™ or 2018 iPad Pro. The adapter works with USB-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal and it's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports. Ultimate portability This USB Type-C™ video adapter is highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design. It's the perfect accessory for your MacBook or Chromebook, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case, which is great for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office. Crystal-clear picture quality The adapter supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200. You'll be surprised at the picture quality the adapter provides, even when connected to a DVI monitor, projector or television. The adapter harnesses the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection, to deliver every detail in stunning resolution. Hassle-free connections with USB Type-C This adapter lets you enjoy the versatility of your portable device's USB-C port. USB Type-C is a reversible connector, so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in, the adapter will always work. The CDP2DVI features a black housing that looks great with your ChromeBook Pixel and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. Notes:
- Your USB-C equipped device must support video to work with this adapter.
- This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Crystal-clear picture quality with support for video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Maximum portability with a small footprint and a lightweight design
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector