Your cart is currently empty.
- Features 8 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Dual Firmware Image improves reliability and up-time of your network
TP-Link JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 SFP slots, all RJ45 Ports support the 802.3af/at (PoE+) standard with total PoE power budget of 116W and useful PoE power management features. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-Link's JetStream Gigabit Smart Switch T1500G-10MPS is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require effi�cient network management. T1500G-10MPS comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service (QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What's more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1500G-10MPS supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 116W to power any 802.3af/at-compliant power device. It's an effi�cient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the T1500G-10MPS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice application will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 features
For more application of layer 2 switches, T1500G-10MPS supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP; Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & -filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation