Your cart is currently empty.
What This Product Does
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
TL-SG1008P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- No need to deal with power supply issues, the switch comes with a separate AC adapter to power up the unit
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet