Your cart is currently empty.
Active cable adapter lets you connect a computer with a Mini DisplayPort connection to a VGA monitor. Plug-and-play technology features an integrated chip to convert the signal without any software or drivers to install. Versatile design converts both single-mode and dual-mode DP++ DisplayPort output. Cable adapter supports PC video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080P. Adapter is perfect for use with graphic cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output dual-mode DP++ signals.
- Connect a VGA monitor to a Mac or PC with a Mini Displayport output
- Compatible with the Thunderbolt port on Mac computers
- Plug-and-play convenience-no drivers or software needed
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Ideal for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output Dual Mode (DP++) signals
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual Mode (DP++) Displayport output