Your cart is currently empty.
1TB VisionTek PRO 2280 M.2 SATA SSD
When your definition of high-performance means both speed and reliability, the VisionTek PRO 2280 M.2 SATA SSD is the primary drive upgrade solution for select laptops and desktops.
- Fast: Access time up to 150x faster than HDD.
- Efficient: Optimized for low power consumption for longer "unplugged" computer use.
- Reliable: Advanced dynamic global wear-levelling and bad block management.
- Use with latest OS: Compatible with Windows 10
- US Tech Support: Backed by free lifetime US-based support.
When your definition of high-performance means both massive storage and reliability, this SSD is the answer.
Engineered for long-term real-world use, you'll experience speeds up to 550 MB/s read and 500 MB/s write, up to 100x greater data reliability than a costly Enterprise class HDD, and access times up to 150x faster than a conventional HDD. It's M.2 SATA 22x80 mm compatible to reduce seek time and provide faster access to all your files. With Random Read IOPS up to 65k IOPS and Random Write up to 79k IOPS, you can access all your files faster than ever.
This SSD drive is perfect for:
- Power Users
- Home Offices
- Digital Photographers
- Creative Professionals
Designed for Real World Use
Because it features a Silicon Motion Controller and tier one high-performance NAND flash, the VisionTek PRO 2280 M.2 SATA SSDs are designed to deliver top speeds with the files you utilize daily...videos, MP3s, graphics files, and zip files. While these files are compressed, the SSD controller doesn't slow down while processing them like other controllers do.
Fits Select Portable Computers
Whether you have a rugged full-sized laptop or travel light with an Ultrabook, the SSD will fit your M.2 SATA compatible machine. Ultrabooks and performance laptops can benefit from the increased storage and speeds.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 500 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance